Murrelli Limited (also referred to as ‘the company’, ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’) is the Data Controller over any personal data we process about you for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice (see below). This notice outlines what personal data the Murrelli Limited collects and processes about you in various situations, which we have explained below. This notice does not cover personal data we process about our staff. The categories of data subjects whose personal data is covered by this privacy notice include those who visit our website, potential customers who make enquiries via our website, and customers who have placed an order with us.
Please read through the privacy notice to understand how the Murrelli Limited uses and processes your personal data obtained. If you have any concerns about our processing of your personal data or you have a general enquiry in relation to data protection, please contact us at email@example.com.
What is personal data?
Personal Data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
When we use the term ‘personal data’ we mean both personal data and special category of data.
Personal Data is collected in several different ways dependent on your interaction with us. The table below sets out what personal data we process about you, where we get it from, why we use it, our legal basis and who we share it with. Otherwise we will only share your personal data:
- where we are required to share your personal data in accordance with law e.g. such as to assist with investigations carried out by the police, other authorities or any regulatory requirement to which the Murrelli Limited is subject;
- where we are undergoing a corporate restructure;
- where we use third parties to undertake certain services on our behalf and in doing so they require to process personal data in order to do this. If so, we will ensure that adequate arrangements are in place to protect your personal data. These third parties include: our professional advisors, our DPO, payment service providers, cloud storage suppliers, CRM suppliers, marketing platforms, IT infrastructure suppliers, payroll provider;
- where we have your consent.
How Murrelli uses the data
Your privacy is really important to us so will only use the personal information you give us in order to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We will not share your information with any third parties for marketing purposes. We may subcontract third parties to provide specialist services on our behalf under contract, for example in processing your payments.
More information is available in the table below.
|Purpose||Personal Data||Where do we get it from?||Legal Basis||Will we share it other than set out above?|
|To register you as a new customer.||Name, email and telephone number.||The data subject||Performance of a contract with you||No|
|To process and deliver your order including:|
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us.
|Payment details, address, name, email, and telephone number.||The data subject||Performance of a contract with you|
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
|To respond to enquiries (online and otherwise).||Name, telephone and address.||The data subject||Performance of a contract with you||No|
|To provide you with our direct marketing communications by email or text.||Name, telephone and address.||The data subject||Consent||No|
|To provide you with our direct marketing communications by telephone or post.||Name, telephone and address.||The data subject||Where we have asked you for your consent, we will rely on consent. Otherwise, we will rely on our legitimate interest, which is to promote our company.||No|
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications we use such as Google Analytics.
This anonymised information is used to track visitor use of the website, to compile statistical reports on website activity and also closely monitor our website’s security. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
You may set your browser to disable cookies / not to accept cookies in the first instance – and the above website links also explain how to remove cookies from your browser. This website uses the following cookies:
|_ga||murrelli.com||HTTP||2 years||Used to generate statistical data on how a visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||murrelli.com||HTTP||Session||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.|
|_gid||murrelli.com||HTTP||Session||Used to generate statistical data on how a visitor uses the website.|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Pixel||Session||Sends data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour.|
Murrelli Limited treats the security of your personal data seriously and shall enforce strong physical and electronic safeguards while in storage and in transit.
Murrelli Limited shall keep your personal data for as long as is necessary and in accordance with our Retention Policy. We retain general correspondence and emails for two years. We retain financial transactions information for a mimum of 7 years to allow us to make necessary returns to organisations such as HMRC and Companies House.
You have certain rights under data protection law, which are summarised below. You can exercise these by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- you can withdraw your consent (including for marketing) at any time, at which point we shall stop processing your personal data in that way. Please note this does not affect the legality of our processing up to the date of your withdrawal of consent.
- You can seek to restrict our processing of your personal data, ask us to rectify any personal data we hold about you or object to us processing your personal data for the purposes stated above.
- You have the right to access personal data held by us about you.
- In certain circumstances you have the right to ask us to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to allow you (or us on your behalf) to transmit this information to another party.
- In certain circumstances you have the right to ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you. We will consider any such request in line with UK GDPR. Please note this is not an absolute right and there may be circumstances where we choose not to delete all of the personal data we hold about you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you think that we have infringed your rights. You can find more information about reporting a matter to the ICO at the following link: https://ico.org.uk/
The Murrelli Limited website may contain links to other websites. Please note that Murrelli Limited has no control of websites outside our domain. Murrelli Limited is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any sensitive information provided to a website linked to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice from time to time. Last Updated: July 2021