I have a query, how can I get I touch with you?
We are best reached by email at email@example.com. Feel free to drop us an email, we’d love to chat.
What size should I order?
You can find our size guide here. We have made our garments with a postnatal fit in mind, which means we’ve allowed just a little more room over the bust and hips. We hope this makes you a little more comfortable while feeding.
How long will I wait to receive my order?
Please allow for 3-5 working days for your order to arrive.
We aim to dispatch you order within 1-2 working days with delivery taking up to 2-3 additional working days via Royal Mail.
Where do you ship to?
Currently we only ship within the UK. This is only for a short period while we get established. International delivery coming soon.
How much is postage?
Postage is free on all order totalling £20 or more. Orders under £20 have a postage cost added at checkout of £3.50.
Can I collect my order?
Currently due to COVID-19 restrictions we are not able to offer a collection service. We hope to offer this in the future.
Can I return or exchange an item I do not want?
Yes, of course. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
You are entitled to a refund on your purchases up to 14 days from the date you receive your order. Simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our policy for returns see our Delivery/Returns page or refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Are the zips scratchy?
No! The zips we use are super lightweight and, due to our unique design which integrates a modesty panel into our clothes, the amount of your skin exposed directly to the zips is minimal.
Where do you make the clothes?
All our clothes are designed and made in Scotland.
Are you fast fashion?
No, we like to describe ourselves as slow fashion. That means we think carefully about how and where we make our garments, currently all designed and made in Scotland.
We design our clothes to be seasonless so that you can wear them year-round and feel like you get good value for money.
Where possible we also make use of leftover materials (our Zero Waste scrunchies – launching soon).
We also take end of life garments seriously, see our FAQ on ‘I’ve finished feeding, what can I do with my garment?’
Is your packaging sustainable?
- Our black delivery boxes are made from 100% recycled cardboard and are fully recyclable (just take care to remove packaging stickers)
- Our magnetic gift boxes are made from 40% recycled cardboard are reusable or recyclable (just take care to remove the magnets and ribbon)
- Our jewellery gift boxes are made from 40% recycled cardboard are reusable
- Our tissue paper is eco-friendly FSC Certified, acid free paper with soy inks
- Our swing tags are made from Eco certified boards
I’ve finished feeding, what can I do with my garment?
We make all of our garments to last and want you to get the most enjoyment out of wearing them. If you’re not sure what to do next, you could…
- Keep wearing it! All our garments have hidden breastfeeding access points and seasonless versatile designs meaning there is no reason you can’t keep wearing them long after you have stopped feeding!
- Pass it on – If you decide you no longer need or wish to use your Murrelli garment, we’d be delighted to think it was passed onto friends of family to use. We are all for reuse where possible! If you don’t have anyone to pass it onto just drop us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange return of your used garment. We pass quality pre-owned garments on to organisations where they can be enjoyed again and again.
- Retire it – Has your Murrelli garment has reached the end of its life? We are committed to ensuring that our impact on the planet is minimised. We aim to ensure end-of-life garments are disposed of responsibly and, where-ever possible, are recycled appropriately. We recommend popping your used garment in local textile recycling banks however, if you are unable to find environmentally friendly disposal for your garment, we’d be delighted to do that for you! Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to take the garment back and dispose of it responsibly ourselves. Please note the cost of postage will be your responsibility.